What is Adobe Indesign Scripts?
How to install a Indesign Script?
If you have an Indesign Script and looking for a tip “How to install a Script in Indesign” then follow the step by step guide given below:
- Download or keep ready Adobe Indesign Script.
- Open Script Panel… if you have not opened it already 🙂
- Select the User folder icon in the panel.
- Choose Reveal in Finder (on the Mac OS) or Reveal in Explorer (in Windows) to open the Scripts Panel folder.
- Now, in windows explorer, paste the scripts you have or downloaded.
- The script should now display in Scripts Panel in Indesign.
On the link given below you can find a list of all Indesign Scripts: