How to use Curve and Shape Editor and Manager CorelDraw Macro
- Download this macro from the above given link and install.
- If you don’t know how to install a macro read this post.
- Open CorelDraw and launch Curve and Shapes Editor from Macro Manager as shown below.
- Tool 1: Convert Artistic Media To Curve: This tool converts and separates Artistic Media into curves.
- Tool 2: Delete open curves: As name suggests this tool deletes all open curve from document.
- Tool 3: Get curve and shape info: This tool gives you the area or length, nodes etc for any shape or curve from a document.
- Tool 4: Change Text Interline Space: This tool increase or decrease interline space from a paragraph text or artistic text.
- Tool 5: Move Center of Zoom: As the name suggests this tool moves a selection from a document to center of the current zoom position.
- Tool 6: Paste Center of Zoom: This tool paste the copied shape to the center of zoom lever instead of its original location.
- Tool 7: Move to Desktop Layer: Many times we need to move a shape to desktop layer to make it available to another page from a document. This tool does the same task.
- Tool 8: Rotate Left or Right: Insert value and use this tool to rotate a shape or object from a document.
- Tool 9: Smart Intersect tool: Keeps the intersection portion only from overlapped shapes.
- Tool 10: Swap Shapes and Objects with each other from two selection.
For visual steps watch this video below :
For any suggestion or any feature please use our forum section…