How to use Outline Editor CorelDraw Macro
- Download this macro from the above given link and install.
- If you don’t know how to install a macro read this post.
- Open a document or on a new CorelDraw file create a shape.
- Now run Outline Editor macro from the Macro Manager.
- This will show a user interface as shown in the image below.
- Same Outline as Fill: This button is used to set outline colour as the fill colour.
- Outline With up: Increases the outline width.
- Outline width down: Decreases the outline width.
- Set No Scale: If this button is clicked with a shape selected, then outline will not have any change with the shape transformation.
- Set Scale: If this button is clicked with the shape or object selected, then outline will also change if you increase or decrease size of the shape.
- Close: Exits the macro.
- Move: This is used to set the position of the macro on the screen.
- Help: Opens scriptsnmacros.com website.
For visual steps watch this video below :
For any suggestion or any feature please use our forum section…