How to use Convert Text into Curves Macro for CorelDraw
- Download this macro from the above given link and install.
- If you don’t know how to install a macro read this post.
- Now open document, you need to convert its text into curves.
- Run Convert Text into Curves Macro from Macro Manager or Scripts Panel depending upon the software you are using.
- Step 1: Make the selection first, where you want, this macro should work. From all layers to active selection 🙂
- Step 2: Do you want text from a powerclip should also be converted to curve, tick this check box.
- Step 3: Choose which type of text you want to convert into curves… a complete document, only artistic or paragraph text.
For visual steps watch this video below :
For any suggestion or any feature please use our forum section…