How to use 8 Passport Photo Action in Photoshop
- Download this Photoshop action from the above given link and add into action panel.
- If you don’t know how to add an action in Photoshop, read this post.
- Open photograph which you want to convert in passport size and set in 4X6 size sheet.
- From action panel in Photoshop select 8 PP on 4×6 inch sheet as shown below and click on play …
- In next step select area to be cropped by dragging or you can also expand or contract the selection.
- Click Enter to create passport photo and then automatically set it on 4×6 inch size sheet as shown below.
(Visited 4,941 times, 21 visits today)