How to use 5+1 Passport Photo Action in Photoshop
- Download this Photoshop action from the above given link and add into action panel.
- If you don’t know how to add an action in Photoshop, read this post.
- Open photograph which you want to convert in passport size and set in postcard size sheet.
- From action panel in Photoshop select 5+1 PP on Postcard as shown below and click on play …
- In next step select area to be cropped by dragging or you can also expand or contract the selection.
- Click Enter to create passport photo and then automatically set it on 3.5×5 postcard size sheet as shown below.
(Visited 163 times, 3 visits today)