How to use Convert All Text and Objects into Curves Macro
- Download Macro from the above link.
- Now Install it to CorelDraw. There are two ways to do so. Via CorelDraw inbuilt macro manager or direct pasting to GMS folder. If you don’t know how to install a macro.. visit this link to learn how to install a macro.
- Now from the macro manager expand AllObjectToCurve to find AllObjToCurve as shown below.
- Double click to run.
- Now select whatever option you want i.e. All pages <> Active page <>Active Layer <> Active Selection.
- If you want to convert all object (Text and shapes) to curve click on All Object into curves or for Text only click on All Text into Curve.
For visual steps watch this video below :
For any suggestion or any feature please use our forum section…